How To Pick The Right T Shirt Fabric for Men
KJSelections offers several shirt brands that feature completely different cloth material choices. The range of fabrics is always a pleasure if you're certain about what you're trying to buy. However, it may be a bit confusing and daunting if you aren’t certain what the distinction is between different types of t-shirt fabrics.
We know most of the people aren’t cloth specialists, thus we have decided to write this simple and fun article to explain all the different types of t-shirt fabrics for men. Hopefully, the knowledge below can assist you to decide which cloth choices work best for your t-shirts.
Photo by LifeLike Creations on Unsplash
How To opt for the correct t-shirt for men.
There is a number of tee shirts one can wish to contemplate before selecting the material for your t-shirts. You must be wondering what the fabric is, however it feels, and the way the material is intended to be used.
Types of T-shirts for men and what each has to offer:
1. 100% combed and ring-spun cotton*
- Combed cotton t-shirts are made using brushes made to take out short strands and straighten fibers, thus creating much more durable fiber, softer, and smoother. This jersey tee shirt feels soft and lightweight, with simply the proper quantity of stretch. It's comfy and also the unisex cut is great for both men and ladies. We can't say enough about this kind of t-shirts – These are one of our customers top choices. And it's guaranteed to be your next favorite too!
2. 100% fine jersey cotton*
- Jersey cotton t-shirts for men are stretchy tees and typically constructed from cotton or a synthetic blend These shirts are very flexible and comfortable. Fine jersey cotton tees are made to be very soft and comfortable to wear. These men's shirts are a great choice for day-to-day wear – they are very strong and can withstand lots washings while still keeping their original shape and color.
- Polyester t-shirts: These cool men t-shirts are made from factory made material fabric that's sturdy, fast drying, and wrinkle resistant. It holds its form great and stands up well when washed many times. Men's fashion shirts are often made using polyester fabric material.
4. Poly/Cotton T-shirts
- These man designer shirts are basically made from a combination of polyester and cotton. They usually consist of 65% polyester and 35% cotton. Great tees that are very lightweight and comfortable. They really are a great choice if you're looking for a light and soft top.
5. Linen Tees
- Made from the flax plant, this vintage looking t-shirt for men consists of a rough-textured weave which dries quickly, creating a cool to wear top. However, it wrinkles very easily.
6. Rayon T-Shirts
- A breathable fiber created out of trees, cotton, and woody plants. Contains a glossy hand, however wrinkles easily. It has a classy fit and is additionally known as viscose.
7. Men's Tri-Blend T-Shirts
- If you're looking for something different beyond your typical 100% cotton t-shirt than you should try a tri-blend t-shirt. The fabric used to make tri-blend t-shirts is made up of 3 materials, such as a blend of polyester, cotton, and rayon.
If you are looking for men's cool designer t-shirts, vintage t-shirts, classy tops all at cheap prices on sale, we have it all. Check us out at KJSelections.com