The Infiniti PRO 1 1/4 in.–3/4 in. Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand makes it easy to create soft, voluminous curls in one simple wrap, with no snags or pulling. Perfect for touch-ups between salon visits, it utilizes the latest tourmaline and ceramic technology to reduce frizz and protect hair from damage, giving you shiny, silky curls in minutes. It has 30 heat settings for all hair types, including 15 high heat settings—up to 400°. Its uniform heat recovery system ensures even temperatures for reduced damage to hair. For fast results, the Curling Wand heats up in 30 seconds, and automatically shuts off when you’re done.
- Tourmaline Ceramic for a polished, frizz-free look with less damage
- Clipless, conical-shaped barrel
- 400°F ultrahigh heat
- Uniform heat recovery system for even temperatures
- Optional Turbo Heat® increases the temperature up to 20°C/36°F, maximizing results
- 30-sec heat-up
- 30 heat settings for all hair types, including 15 high-heat settings
- Auto shutoff
- Cool-touch bristles for safe, comfortable styling
- Ideal for coarse, kinky & natural hair textures
How Do I Choose A Good Hair Dryer?
Look for an ionic or tourmaline dryer for thick, frizzy hair. Ionic or tourmaline hair dryers give off negative ions that help break up the water droplets on your hair for faster drying. ...
Consider a ceramic or porcelain dryer if you have fine or dry hair. ...
Opt for a titanium dryer if you have a lot of hair.
Do hair dryers make a difference?
Cheaper flat irons, as well as blow dryers that say “Ion Technology” on them usually use negative ions, which will actually make your hair frizzier. "There is a big difference between negative and positive ions," says Caroline. "Negative ions close down your cuticle whereas positive ions open the cuticle!"